Stay up to date on all things happening in eDiscovery with our calendar of events. Check out upcoming webinars and conferences from our Partners and other industry leaders.
Feel like we are missing an important event? Please contact us here to submit suggestions.
- This event has passed.
ACEDS Webinar: Tips and Tricks: Data Collection for Cloud Workplace Applications
January 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Time: 12:00pm CST
Register: Click Here to Register
Tips and Tricks: Data Collection for Cloud Workplace Applications
Throughout the past few years, the way employees communicate with each other has changed forever.
69% of employees note that the number of business applications they use at work has increased during the pandemic.
Desk phones, LAN lines and even VOIP have become technologies of the past workplace environment as employees turn to cloud applications on their computers and phones to collaborate with each other in today’s workplace environment.
Whether it’s conversations in Teams, file uploads in Slack chats, or confidential documents stored in Office 365, the amount of data stored and where it is stored, is growing quicker than IT and systems administrators can keep up with.
eDiscovery professionals need to seamlessly collect relevant data from cloud sources and accelerate the time to investigative and discovery review.
With the latest in Cellebrite’s remote collection suite of capabilities, investigators and legal professionals can benefit from secure collection with targeted capabilities for the most used workplace applications.
Join Monica Harris, Product Business Manager, as she showcases how investigators can:
- Manage multiple cloud collections through a web interface
- Cull data prior to collection to save time and money by gaining these valuable insights of the data available
- Collect data from the fastest growing cloud collaboration applications like Office365, Google Workspace, Slack and Box
- Login to a single source for workplace app collection without logging into every app and pulling data from multiple sources for every employee
- Utilize a single unified collection workflow for computer, mobile and workplace cloud applications without the need to purchase multiple tools for different types of collections – a solution unique to Cellebrite’s enterprise solution capabilities
Cellebrite Enterprise Solutions
Monica Harris is a product manager at Cellebrite Enterprise Solutions. She has over 15 years of experience in the litigation technology vertical. She has a passion for the development, implementation, management, marketing, and training of proprietary and software for companies such as Epic, KLDiscovery and Consilio. Before joining Cellebrite, Monica worked with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration where she spent years overseeing policy and procedure curation, implementation, rollout, and training for eDiscovery enterprise solutions. Monica is an active leader and mentor in the litigation technology community and currently serves as President of the Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists (ACEDS) DC Chapter, is a Board Member of the Master’s Conference and is a former Assistant Director of the DC Women in eDiscovery (Wie) Chapter.