Stay up to date on all things happening in eDiscovery with our calendar of events. Check out upcoming webinars and conferences from our Partners and other industry leaders.
Feel like we are missing an important event? Please contact us here to submit suggestions.
- This event has passed.
EDRM Webinar: Balancing Offensive and Defensive Governance Strategies for Generative AI
November 15 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Time: 12:30pm CT
Register: Click Here to Register
Balancing Offensive and Defensive Governance Strategies for Generative AI
Organizations considering using generative AI internally have to balance the business desire for innovation with a responsible approach to accessing enterprise data.
Generative AI, without domain specific data and human oversight, lacks the context + historical knowledge that could provide impact for knowledge search and management, research and development, and legal content generation.
Join Kelly Griswold, CEO of Onna, and guest speakers Michele Goetz, VP Principal Analyst with Forrester, and Travis Bricker, Senior Program Manager of Legal at Coinbase as they discuss the changing landscape of data governance in the face of generative AI initiatives.
What attendees can expect to hear:
- Comprehensive discussion on the intersection of data governance and GenAI such as:
- What do I need to know about my data and how can I govern its use with GenAI? What types of policies should I consider implementing?
- Definition of data curation and the importance of data quality and human accountability
- A framework for legal teams managing generative AI initiatives with their proprietary data
- What are security and privacy considerations around curating data for use with GenAI?
VP, Principal Analyst