Stay up to date on all things happening in eDiscovery with our calendar of events. Check out upcoming webinars and conferences from our Partners and other industry leaders.
Feel like we are missing an important event? Please contact us here to submit suggestions.
- This event has passed.
Haystack ID Webcast: Are You a Team Player? Managing Enterprise Messaging Data in eDiscovery
November 16, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Time: 11:00am CST
Register: Click Here to Register
The proliferation of enterprise messaging content in the COVID era accelerated the pre-existing industry trend of legal teams’ grappling with the increasingly complex nature of enterprise messaging vs. traditional email. With this acceleration and complexity, many organizations now face new messaging management and discovery challenges that can negatively impact investigations and litigation if not properly handled.
During this hour-long webcast, industry forensics, legal discovery, and Microsoft 365 specialists will highlight a collection of enterprise messaging topics and provide expert considerations on the emerging issue of enterprise messaging platform data in eDiscovery. With a particular focus on Microsoft Teams and Slack, our distinguished panelists will discuss:
- Explosion in usage during the COVID era
- Understanding the impact of Teams licensing
- Teams data types and storage locations
- Teams collection and format issues
- Review considerations
- Recent changes in market position
- Understanding the impact of Slack licensing
- Available collection technique affects output results
Teams and Slack
- Early preparation is the key to success
- Licensing determines a lot!
- Understanding the impact on review
- Special handling likely to be required
Hosted by: Haystack ID
Interested in more eDiscovery? Check our list of upcoming events here.