Stay up to date on all things happening in eDiscovery with our calendar of events. Check out upcoming webinars and conferences from our Partners and other industry leaders.
Feel like we are missing an important event? Please contact us here to submit suggestions.
- This event has passed.
HaystackID Webcast: Targeted Remote Collections for iOS and Android Devices: Challenges and Considerations for Sourcing Tools and Teams
May 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webcast: Targeted Remote Collections for iOS and Android Devices: Challenges and Considerations for Sourcing Tools and Teams
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2023
Time: 11:00am CT
Register: Click Here to Register
Targeted Remote Collections for iOS and Android Devices: Challenges and Considerations for Sourcing Tools and Teams
The digital landscape is constantly evolving, and with it, the challenges faced by digital forensics and eDiscovery collections professionals. Join our expert panel as they discuss targeted remote collections for iOS and Android devices, focusing on the unique challenges and considerations involved in these time-sensitive and complex projects. One key to mobile device service deliveries is consistent, standardized reporting across all devices and services. Learn about best practices for sourcing tools and teams and for device and service reporting in the age of mobile technology.
- Delve into the importance of standardized and consistent reporting in mobile device collections, as it contributes to ensuring accurate and reliable results across all devices and services.
- Understand the complexities of targeted remote collections for iOS and Android devices, and how they impact digital forensics and eDiscovery collections professionals.
- Explore the various challenges involved in remote collections, such as data privacy, data security, and device encryption.
- Learn about the importance of sourcing the right tools and teams for time-sensitive and complex collections projects, including expertise in mobile forensics, eDiscovery tools, and data analysis.
- Discover best practices for the sourcing of tools and teams in remote collections projects, such as evaluating software solutions, conducting vendor assessments, and ensuring effective communication.
- Understand the role of technology in remote collections, including the use of specialized software and tools for data extraction, analysis, and review.
- Gain insights on how to mitigate risks associated with targeted remote collections and time-sensitive, complex projects.
Hosted by HaystackID | 17 May 2023 @ 11:00am CT
Interested in more eDiscovery? Check our list of upcoming events here.