Stay up to date on all things happening in eDiscovery with our calendar of events. Check out upcoming webinars and conferences from our Partners and other industry leaders.
Feel like we are missing an important event? Please contact us here to submit suggestions.
- This event has passed.
Trustpoint Webinar: Records Management: Goldilocks: Finding the right temperature between records retention and data minimization
February 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Webinar: Records Management: Goldilocks: Finding the right temperature between records retention and data minimization
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Time: 12:00pm CST
Register: Click Here to Register
Goldilocks: Finding the right temperature between records retention and data minimization
Organizations face constant challenges in records management with the over collection of information. From records to data, information is stored and processed in multiple methods, which can present organizational risks. By understanding how information is being used and implementing effective data governance policies, it is possible to meaningfully mitigate those risks. Learn from records management experts in how to implement a modern records management program in our current regulatory landscape.
• Understand operational challenges to implementing effective records management policies.
• Learn about the fundamentals of retention policies and data minimization.
• Discussions from records management experts with real world scenarios.
• Identify certain risks with the collection and processing of certain information.
• Understand how technology can help with implementing retention policies, data minimization, and making your records management program flexible for the future.
Hosted by Trustpoint | 28 Feb 2023 @ 12:00pm CST
Interested in more eDiscovery? Check our list of upcoming events here.