Stay up to date on all things happening in eDiscovery with our calendar of events. Check out upcoming webinars and conferences from our Partners and other industry leaders.
Feel like we are missing an important event? Please contact us here to submit suggestions.
- This event has passed.
UnitedLex Webinar: Employee Departures, Digital Forensics and Minimizing IP Exposure
May 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Webinar: Employee Departures, Digital Forensics and Minimizing IP Exposure
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Time: 12:00pm CT
Register: Click Here to Register
Employee Departures, Digital Forensics and Minimizing IP Exposure
Mass Layoffs. Downsizing. Restructuring. Redundancies. No matter what it’s called, the fact is recent employee departures impacting the workforce in volume and frequency – almost 300K in the tech sector alone – leave businesses with complex uncertainty: What are employees taking with them? How to triage and investigate at scale, on a budget?
In this webinar, you’ll learn from expert panelists who have led the development and implementation of digital forensics tools as they provide real-world, actionable guidance to help you:
- Determine where digital forensics can best be applied to examine large volumes of data and the right custodians
- Get takeaways from case studies where out-of-the-box protocols were implemented to help determine what IP was taken.
- Develop step-by-step plans that can be repeated quickly to reduce risk – pinpointing concerns and potential bad actors
- Understand cost savings afforded by implementing digital forensics vs. traditional methods
- Vet digital forensics experts, including a checklist of questions to consider
eDiscovery Specialist Starbucks Corporation
Shareholder, eDiscovery Counsel Littler
VP, Data Forensics UnitedLex
Editor & Publisher CCBJ
Hosted by UnitedLex | 24 May 2023
Interested in more eDiscovery? Check our list of upcoming events here.