How many more times can I mention last week’s ILTA>ON virtual conference? At least one more. ;o)
EDRM has been busy since Mary Mack and Kaylee Walstad acquired the well-established standards organization last year, with the announcement of its new EDRM Hub online job, event and service provider portal back in April and announcement of its new virtual EDRM ExpoCom conference slated for February of next year. Now, they’ve just rolled out a new makeover of the EDRM site itself.
The site has a fresh new updated look while still making it easy to navigate to the EDRM resources you’re used to using, with a top menu for easy navigation. The choices include:
- About: Contains general information about EDRM and a list of EDRM Global Advisory Council members;
- Models and Tools: Contains links to the well-known resources EDRM has published over the years, from the EDRM model itself to published data sets useful for testing and demos to various tools such as budget calculators;
- EDRM Wiki: Contains links to various useful resources, including additional resources not included in the Models and Tools section;
- Blog: With various stories and announcements covered by EDRM;
- EDRM News: With links to each of the weekly Above the Fold newsletters, along with a link to subscribe;
- Education: With links to podcasts, upcoming and recorded webinars, events and white papers;
- Projects: With a list of active and emerging projects that are currently in progress;
- Partners: With a list of partner organizations that work with EDRM (including this blog, which is a media partner);
- Hub: With a link to the aforementioned EDRM Hub.
Speaking of podcasts, I’m excited to be the first interviewee for EDRM’s Illumination Zone podcast series! Picture if you will (some of you will get that joke) Mary and Kaylee sitting down with me to discuss my impressions of last week’s ILTA>ON conference! I didn’t even know I could do impressions! The podcast will be published on EDRM’s podcast page tomorrow.
And, speaking of webinars, just a reminder that, this Wednesday, September 2nd, at noon ET (11:00am CT, 9:00am PT) our EDRM September monthly webinar of cases covered by the eDiscovery Today blog will discuss cases related to cooperation disputes, including disputes related to in camera review, boilerplate objections, forensic analysis and search terms and more! And, it includes Tom O’Connor (Director of the Gulf Legal Technology Center), Mary Mack (CEO and Chief Legal Technologist of EDRM) and Craig Ball, President of Craig D. Ball, P.C.! Click here to register – don’t miss it!
So, what do you think? Are you interested in what courts have to say regarding eDiscovery disputes and best practices? If so, consider attending the webinar! Otherwise, please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.