As harsh as it sounds, every departing employee poses a risk to your business if the transition is not correctly managed and documented. This risk ranges from inadvertent access to sensitive company information as basic as internal organizational charts to deliberate efforts to acquire and use economically essential customer lists and contracts for competitive advantage. This webcast from E-Discovery Day Premier Supporter HaystackID will help you mitigate the risk associated with departing employees.
Tomorrow, HaystackID will conduct the webcast From the Enterprise to Individuals: Are You Mitigating Departing Employee Risk? at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this presentation, expert investigation and eDiscovery panelists will share considerations and highlight approaches that can help organizations proactively and reactively mitigate departing employee risk in six critical areas of risk. Webcast areas of focus include:
- Access to Regulated Data (PII)
- Competitive Analysis Compromise
- Intellectual Property Loss
- Loss of Data Subject to Legal Hold
- Proprietary Information Access
- Trade Secret Misappropriation
Presenting Experts include:
- John Wilson, ACE, AME, CBE: As CISO and President of Forensics at HaystackID, John is a certified forensic examiner, licensed private investigator, and IT veteran with more than two decades of experience.
- Michael Sarlo, EnCE, CBE, CCLO, RCA, CCPA: Michael is a Partner and Senior EVP of eDiscovery and Digital Forensics for HaystackID.
- Sergio Garcia Jr., RCA, NCE, NeDC, AME, CBE, CMO: As VP or Forensics at HaystackID, Sergio is an eDiscovery veteran with 19 years of experience in working directly with corporations and AmLaw 200 firms across the full EDRM spectrum.
If you’re a business with employees (i.e., pretty much any business), you’ll certainly have to deal with this issue at some point. Click here to register.
So, what do you think? Has your organization ever had to deal with handling of issues with departed employees? If so, consider attending the webinar! If not, consider attending it anyway as you probably will at some point! And, please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.