It’s webcast/webinar day! For many organizations, the question isn’t whether they will be affected by a cybersecurity incident, but when. Is your organization prepared for what to do if/when that happens? Here’s a webcast tomorrow that will discuss what to do if your organization is impacted by a cybersecurity incident, as well as how to avoid them in the first place!
Tomorrow, HaystackID will host the webcast A Matter of Time? From Data Breach Discovery to Defensible Incident Responses at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this expert presentation, cybersecurity incident response, legal discovery, and privacy experts will share how organizations should be prepared to respond to a cyber-related incident, while also gaining insight into cutting-edge data discovery technologies and proven document review services to support the detection, identification, review, and notification processes required by law after sensitive data-related breaches and disclosure.
- Incident Response: Overview of Services and When to Engage to Use Them
- Identifying Sensitive Data Post Breach via Impact Assessment: Establishing Scope and Reducing Risk
- Post Breach Discovery: HaystackID ReviewRight Protect™ Document Review Services and Technology Enablers to Support Isolation, Collation and Organization of PII/PHII Relating to Breached Entities
- Notification and Disclosure Reporting: Obligations, Best Practices, and Methods for Streamlining Entity Notification and Disclosure
Presenting Experts include:
- Michael Sarlo, EnCE, CBE, CCLO, RCA, CCPA – Michael is the Chief Innovation Officer and President of Global Investigation Services for HaystackID
- John Wilson, ACE, AME, CBE – As CISO and President of Forensics at HaystackID, John is a certified forensic examiner, licensed private investigator, and IT veteran with more than two decades of experience.
- Jenny Hamilton, JD – As the Deputy General Counsel for Global Discovery and Privacy at HaystackID, Jenny is the former head of John Deere’s Global Evidence Team.
- John Brewer – As Lead Data Scientist, John serves as the Head of Advanced Technology Services for HaystackID.
You can still register for the webcast here – it’s not too late!
So, what do you think? Has your organization been affected by a cybersecurity incident? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.