In today’s COVID-constrained world, it is estimated by industry analysts that now that more than 90% of all legal reviews are done remotely. This new remote world and its highly decentralized review landscape have introduced more complex security challenges demanding sophisticated security capabilities, all without changing the demanding efficiency and efficacy requirements of audit, investigation, and litigation-driven reviews. Here’s a webcast that will discuss how to handle remote security for these distributed reviews!
Next Wednesday, March 17th, HaystackID will host the webcast Remote Security for Distributed Workforces: Review Challenges and Considerations at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this expert presentation, enterprise security experts, data and legal document review authorities, and industry-leading technology innovators will share how organizations are preparing and responding to increasing security and privacy challenges in today’s remote world where distributed workforces are now the rule, not the exception.
- What is Different About Remote Security? Considerations and Challenges
- What is the Difference Between Nice to Have and Need to Have? Three Generations of Remote Security
- Do Layers Matter? Layered Security Approach Examples and Considerations
- From Concept to Execution: A Practical Roadmap for Secure Remote Review
Presenting Experts include:
- John Wilson, ACE, AME, CBE – CISO and President of Forensics at HaystackID
- Jordan Ellington – Founder and CEO of SecureReview
- Todd L. Mattson – Chief, Practice Systems & Services, Covington & Burling LLP
- Michael Sarlo, EnCE, CBE, CCLO, RCA, CCPA – Chief Innovation Officer and President of Global Investigation Services for HaystackID
It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since the pandemic changed so much in our world! Register for the webcast here. And wear green – it’s on St. Patrick’s Day, after all!
So, what do you think? How has your organization handled remote reviews since the pandemic? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.