I’m back from vacation! This time for real! And here’s a new legal tech podcast that is debuting tomorrow with a lineup of terrific guests discussing all things eDiscovery, data privacy, cybersecurity, and tech innovations!
That Tech Pod is a brand-new legal tech podcast with two hosts interviewing various guests that include partners, associates, litigation support specialists, investigation specialists, international arbitration specialists, CEOs of tech companies, cyber specialists, data privacy experts, tech entrepreneurs and more. They interview guests from a variety of eDiscovery platforms and vendors, various corporations and various major law firms. And the guests are all over the US and international as well, including the UK, Australia, Ireland and Switzerland (just to name a few).
That Tech Pod is hosted by:
- Laura Milstein: A global eDiscovery and cybersecurity specialist who has a wide range of experience in the tech space with a main focus on litigation support in areas such as data processing, forensic collections, data storage, and artificial intelligence. Laura loves diving deep in conversation and expanding her tech knowledge on That Tech Pod.
- Gabi Schulte: A producer and writer based out of Washington D.C. who brings over 10 years’ experience in producing and storytelling with audio and video editing expertise. Gabi enjoys learning new things and having in depth conversations making That Tech Pod an exciting new opportunity to learn more about all things tech.
That Tech Pod already has 200+ followers on LinkedIn and they haven’t even dropped their first episode yet! Their first episode launches tomorrow and their first interviewee is Bryant Isbell, who is the Managing Director of Global eDiscovery and Data Advisory at Baker McKenzie. Bryant is an industry expert with more than 20 years of experience focusing on information governance, data privacy, full EDRM lifecycle execution and management, and data analytics. He has extensive experience in a variety of practice areas, including, Civil and Criminal Litigation, White Collar Crime, International Trade, Anti-Corruption and Compliance and Antitrust. During Bryant’s career, he has worked on countless disputes and investigations and he handles all aspects of eDiscovery and forensics globally for the firm.
That Tech Pod will have new live episodes every Tuesday and here are the remaining guests for April:
- April 13: Naomi Buckwalter, Director of Information Security and Cybersecurity Expert
- April 20: Trent Livingston, President & CEO of ESI Analyst
- April 27: Doug Austin, Editor of eDiscovery Today
I’m excited to be one of the first guests of That Tech Pod! Based on the first few guests, it certainly appears that Laura and Gabi will have a variety of interesting discussions with experts in the field, making it a legal tech podcast worth checking out. You can find That Tech Pod on major podcast networks, including Apple and Google. Look for episode 1 tomorrow!
So, what do you think? Are you looking to hear about best practices and trends from legal technology experts? Then check out That Tech Pod! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.