Managing public comment responses for environmental impact projects, rule changes, and permit applications requires the latest technology with comprehensive workflows to meet strict deadlines and detailed reporting. Here’s a webcast on Wednesday that will show you how to optimize public comment management in environmental impact projects!
Wednesday, April 21st, HaystackID will host the webcast Optimizing Public Comment Management in Environmental Impact Projects at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this presentation, eDiscovery experts will share how to streamline and optimize the labor-intensive process of accepting and resolving public feedback using Relativity coupled with innovative workflows.
- Review team considerations for public comment reviews.
- Collection and processing of public comments.
- Using eDiscovery technology to rapidly and automatically process and categorize public comments in the form of emails, letters, public hearing transcripts, hand-written comment cards, and social media comments.
- Organizing public comments by name, date, topic and sub-topic, location, and project-specific criteria.
- Building detailed first draft environmental reports that track and associate each comment to the author.
Presenting Experts include:
- Albert Barsocchini, JD, LLM, CEDS – As a Global Advisory Consultant with HaystackID, Mr. Barsocchini has more than 25 years of global legal and technology experience in discovery, digital investigations, and compliance.
- Tara Bellion – Ms. Bellion is a certified Project Manager with AECOM with more than 26 years of experience as a National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA impact) assessment practitioner.
- Cameron Tschannen, Esq. – Mr. Tschannen serves as Director of Review at HaystackID. In this role, he is responsible for managing the review of electronic data at the direction or in consultation with clients and outside counsel’s legal teams.
- Abigail Donohoo, JD – Ms. Donohoo serves as Review Manager for HaystackID. She plans, deploys, and manages client review projects in cooperation with the Analytics and Review team in this role.
Public comment reviews have unique requirements, which dictates a unique workflow and technology approach to address them. To find out how to optimize public comment management, register for the webcast here.
So, what do you think? Does your organization have a need to optimize public comment management? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.