Complex information governance challenges require a comprehensive and complete approach to understanding an organization’s data profile through the lenses of compliance, privacy, and litigation. Data mapping is a critical component of this understanding. Here’s a webcast on Wednesday that will show you how to operationalize data mapping!
Wednesday, June 23rd, HaystackID will host the webcast Operationalizing Data Mapping: From Practices and Protocols to Proven Processes at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this presentation industry experts will share how to consider and operationalize data mapping processes utilized in the planning, preparation, and migration of complex data sets consisting of high-risk, sensitive, and low-risk data requiring management and migration.
- The Importance of Data Mapping
- Strategy to Tactics: Data Mapping Considerations
- Documentation and Data Mapping: A Key to Success
- Working the Workflow: From Protocols to Processes
- Technology Matters: Tools and Techniques
- Overcoming Challenges: Compliance, Privacy, and Litigation
- Reporting: From DSARs to Discovery
Presenting Experts include:
- Jonathan Flood – Mr. Flood is the Director of EU Discovery Ops at HaystackID. Jonathan is a thought leader who has worked with top-tier law firms in Ireland, in addition to vendors, financial institutions, government agencies, and regulatory bodies.
- Jennifer Hamilton, JD – Ms. Hamilton is the Deputy GC for Global Discovery and Privacy at HaystackID. Jenny is the former head of John Deere’s Global Evidence Team.
- Michael Amaral – As the Director of Global Client Advisory, Mr. Amaral leads the Privacy Management Technology group at HaystackID. Mr. Amaral is a technologist with over 20 years of experience helping companies solve complex data problems in compliance, governance, privacy, and litigation matters.
The practices, protocols, and processes around this vital component can make the difference between an organization’s comfort or concern regarding its data profile. To find out how to how to operationalize data mapping, register for the webcast here.
So, what do you think? Do you feel that your organization has a plan to fully operationalize data mapping processes? If not, consider attending the webinar! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.