I don’t have to tell you that the disciplines of cybersecurity and discovery are coming together more than ever – this blog has highlighted the challenges across the cyber discovery spectrum. So, here’s a webcast TODAY from HaystackID that will provide best practices on how organizations can prepare, address, and respond to cyber-related incidents!
TODAY, HaystackID will host the webcast Ransomware, Incident Response, and Cyber Discovery: History, Solutions, and AI Workflows at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this presentation, experts in the areas of cybersecurity incident response, cyber discovery, and privacy will share how organizations can prepare, address, and respond to cyber-related incidents. From ransomware remediation to incident response, the presentation will highlight cutting-edge data discovery technologies and proven document review services to support the detection, identification, review, and notification processes required by law after sensitive data-related breaches and disclosure.
- It’s Only A Matter of Time: Security Incident Statistics & The History of Ransomware
- The First 48: Electronic Security Incident Detection & Classification
- Effective IR Plan Design: Simplicity, Scalability & Beyond the Technical Details
- Post-Breach Discovery: Workstream Overview, Use of AI & Impact Assessment Reporting
- HaystackID ReviewRight Protect: Post-Breach Review & Extraction Workflow
Presenting Experts include:
- Michael Sarlo: Michael is the Chief Innovation Officer and President of Global Investigation and Cyber Discovery Services for HaystackID.
- Mary Mack: Mary is the CEO and Chief Legal Officer of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
- John Brewer: As Chief Data Scientist, John serves as the Head of Advanced Technology Services for HaystackID.
- John Wilson: As CISO and President of Forensics at HaystackID, John is a certified forensic examiner, licensed private investigator, and IT veteran with more than two decades of experience.
- Jenny Hamilton: As the Deputy General Counsel for Global Discovery and Privacy at HaystackID, Jenny is the former head of John Deere’s Global Evidence Team.
You only have to look to yesterday’s post to see an introduction of discovery and cybersecurity, which is why the term “cyber discovery” makes so much sense! Register for the webcast here. And if you have plans today, register anyway to view it on demand afterwards! It will still be available!
So, what do you think? Does your organization have a cyber discovery approach for incident response? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.