Companies poring over high-stakes investigations and litigation now have immediate access to a powerful new service to assist in identifying and analyzing digital clues from mobile devices through HaystackID’s Mobile Elite Discovery and Analysis Lab (MEDAL)! Tomorrow’s HaystackID webcast will discuss the challenges associated with mobile device discovery and how MEDAL addresses those challenges!
Tomorrow, HaystackID will host the webcast Going for the Gold (MEDAL)? Mobile Elite Discovery and Analysis Lab for Android and iOS Mobile Devices at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this educational presentation, digital forensics experts will share considerations for full-file system and physical extractions from both Android and iOS devices, allowing for access into previously restricted areas on mobile devices by digital forensics and eDiscovery professionals.
- The Challenge of Mobile Device Discovery
- The Constraints of Mobile Android and iOS Devices
- An Overview of Mobile Elite Discovery and Analysis Lab (MEDAL)
- MEDAL Technical Considerations
- Use Cases, Approaches, and Impact on Investigations
Presenting Experts include:
- John Wilson: As CISO and President of Forensics at HaystackID, John is a certified forensic examiner, licensed private investigator, and IT veteran with more than two decades of experience.
- Rene Novoa: As the Director of Forensics at HaystackID, Rene has more than 20 years of experience ranging from data recovery and digital forensics to eDiscovery. He has performed many investigations in support of both civil and criminal matters.
Forensics professionals require specialized skills and powerful tools to investigate various platforms ranging from smart devices to messaging systems for issues including criminal activity, misconduct, and embezzlement. With HaystackID’s Mobile Elite Discovery and Analysis Lab (MEDAL) service, professionals can find, understand, and learn from data at the start of the legal discovery continuum. Register for the webcast here to learn more about it. And if you can’t make it live, register anyway to view it on demand afterwards!
So, what do you think? Does your organization have a lab to manage mobile device discovery? If not, consider attending the webcast to learn about MEDAL! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.