Organizations can get more value from information assets now due to technology and data mining. However, the rewards of data value must be considered with the risk of a network compromise and the related data privacy and cybersecurity obligations imposed by legal, regulatory, and business retention requirements. Here’s a webcast from HaystackID which will help you understand considerations associated with Governance, Privacy and Exposure as they pertain to your organization!
Tomorrow, HaystackID will host the webcast Governance, Privacy and Exposure: Understanding Information Governance, Data Privacy, and Data Breach Exposure at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this expert presentation a panel of cybersecurity, information governance, and eDiscovery experts will present and describe a framework for deploying and enhancing organizational information governance programs. These programs, when adequately implemented, should ensure cyber-incident preparedness and help organizations demonstrate reasonable security measures for sensitive assets.
- Balancing Risk and Value: Obligations and Opportunities
- A Programmatic Approach to Information Governance: From NIST to IG Integration Hub
- Anywhere and Anytime: Considering Network Vulnerability
- To Trust or Not to Trust: Working Toward the Zero Trust Architecture
- Defensible Data Disposition and Remediation: From Development to Framework
- Sanitized for Your Protection: NIST Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- Avoid Boiling the Ocean: A Reasonable Cybersecurity Framework
- Tying It All Together: Questions to Ask Your Vendors
Presenting Experts include:
- Matthew Miller – Senior Vice President of Information Governance and Data Privacy, HaystackID
- Ashish Prasad – Vice President and General Counsel, HaystackID
- Michael Sarlo – Chief Innovation Officer and President of Global Investigation Services, HaystackID
- John Wilson – Chief Information Security Officer and President of Forensics, HaystackID
With the right framework, organizations today, both private and public, can be excited about what is happening with their data and their networks, as advancements in technology have finally caught up with the requirements necessary to handle and manage via controls and classification, any volume of data, regardless of magnitude, in any repository, in any geography, behind the firewall or in the cloud or in a hybrid environment! Register for the webcast here to learn how – it’s a great way to kick off E-Discovery Day week! And if you can’t make it live, register anyway to view it on demand afterwards!
So, what do you think? What framework does your organization have in place to manage Governance, Privacy and Exposure? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.