It’s webinar day! A couple of months ago, Hanzo and the Association of Certified eDiscovery Professionals (ACEDS) launched the second annual Hanzo and ACEDS Collaboration Data Survey. Last week, Brad Harris, VP of Product at Hanzo, Mike Quartararo, President of ACEDS and I reviewed the results during a webinar on the state of collaboration data & corporate readiness. Here’s another chance to catch that webinar if you missed it – and get a copy of the whitepaper presenting the survey findings!
The Hanzo and ACEDS webinar 2021 Survey Results: The State of Collaboration Data & Corporate Readiness was conducted last Tuesday and is available for another chance at on-demand viewing here. In the survey, Hanzo and ACEDS have established the first industry benchmark for collaboration data as a source for discovery, assessing organizational readiness for litigation response now and in the future. Brad, Mike and I discussed several results from the survey, including:
- What collaboration platform is used the most?
- What percentage of respondents find collaboration platforms to be critical to their business communications?
- What percentage of respondents have organization-wide retention policies in place for collaboration content and what percentage is looking to implement them in the next 12 months?
- How are respondents handling preservation of collaboration content and how confident are they in being able to defensibly preserve that content?
- What percentage of respondents are considering collaboration content for eDiscovery and how will that change over the next 12 months?
- What percentage of respondents are using built-in discovery capabilities vs. third party software and services in discovery?
Some of the results are quite interesting, so check it out! It’s another chance to catch the webinar in case you missed it the first time (we get it, you’re busy!).
In addition, you can get a copy of the whitepaper report detailing the survey results here. This report presents the survey findings and provides a summary of the analysis of what these benchmarks suggest regarding organizational preparedness for responding to discovery obligations that are beneficial to mapping out your collaboration discovery readiness. So, you get another chance to get a copy of the report too!
So, what do you think? How integral are collaboration platforms are to your organization today? Find out how integral they are to other organizations in the Hanzo and ACEDS webinar and report! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: Hanzo is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.