Do you know what CFIUS is, why it’s getting more attention now and what it means for Privacy, Compliance, Info Governance, IT Security, and Legal? Here’s a webcast from HaystackID which will discuss CFIUS compliance and what you need to know!
Tomorrow, HaystackID will host the webcast CFIUS Compliance: Your Organization’s Growth and Investment Strategy May Be a Matter of National Security at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). In this informational presentation, the HaystackID team which is approved by the CFIUS Monitoring Agencies (CMAs) and brings first-hand delivery of CFIUS Third-Party Provider services in these areas ranging from data protection and privacy to identity access management and data loss prevention will discuss and explain the best approaches, protocols, and practices for successfully guiding an organization’s data in a world of nation-state bad actors and insider threats.
- What is CFIUS (Overview, History, and Current Landscape)?
- Why is it getting more attention now (Geo-Politics and Business Landscape Changes)?
- What types of transactions are covered?
- What does it mean to Enterprise Risk Management Professionals (Privacy, Compliance, Info Governance, IT Security, and Legal)?
- What are the costs (Filing Fees and Penalties)?
- How do you prepare (Proactive and Reactive Considerations)?
- How do you implement and manage a CFIUS Compliance program (Roles, Responsibilities, and Risk; CFIUS Compliance Achievement Plan (Plan for Implementation); and CFIUS Compliance Execution (Execution of Implementation Plan for Compliance)?
Presenting Experts include:
- Matthew L. Miller, Esq., Senior Vice President, Global Information Governance Advisory Services Leader, HaystackID
- Christopher Wall, Esq., Data Protection Officer and Special Counsel, Global Privacy and Forensics, HaystackID
- James Branch, Information Governance and Data Privacy Consultant, Advisory Services, HaystackID
- Michael Amaral, Director of Global Strategic Technology Partnerships, Advisory Services, HaystackID
The paramount and most challenging requirements of CFIUS center on the identification and safeguarding of critical information assets. The completeness and accuracy of enterprise-critical asset identification, monitoring, and security are vital for a comprehensive CFIUS compliant cybersecurity program. With a solid understanding of requirements, roles, and responsibilities, IT Security, Compliance, Privacy, Information Governance, and Legal Discovery professionals can successfully navigate the difficulties of CFIUS compliance challenges and fulfill business objectives. Click here to register and learn more about CFIUS compliance!
So, what do you think? Do you know what CFIUS is? If not, now’s your chance to learn! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.