Are you a team player? Or maybe a “Teams” player? 😉 Tomorrow’s webcast from HaystackID will discuss managing enterprise messaging data in eDiscovery!
Tomorrow, HaystackID will host the webcast Are You a Team Player? Managing Enterprise Messaging Data in eDiscovery at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). During this hour-long webcast, industry forensics, legal discovery, and Microsoft 365 specialists will highlight a collection of enterprise messaging topics and provide expert considerations on the emerging issue of enterprise messaging platform data in eDiscovery. With a particular focus on Microsoft Teams and Slack, the distinguished panelists will discuss:
- Explosion in usage during the COVID era
- Understanding the impact of Teams licensing
- Teams data types and storage locations
- Teams collection and format issues
- Review considerations
- Recent changes in market position
- Understanding the impact of Slack licensing
- Available collection technique affects output results
Teams and Slack
- Early preparation is the key to success
- Licensing determines a lot!
- Understanding the impact on review
- Special handling likely to be required
Expert Panelists include:
- Jason Covey, M365 eDiscovery Consultant, HaystackID
- John Wilson, ACE, AME, CBE, Chief Information Security Officer and President of Forensics, HaystackID
- Sergio Garcia, Vice President of Forensics, HaystackID
- Rene Novoa, Director of Forensics, HaystackID
The proliferation of enterprise messaging content in the COVID era accelerated the pre-existing industry trend of legal teams’ grappling with the increasingly complex nature of enterprise messaging vs. traditional email. With this acceleration and complexity, many organizations now face new messaging management and discovery challenges that can negatively impact investigations and litigation if not properly handled. Click here to register and learn more tomorrow about managing enterprise messaging data in eDiscovery!
Remember that all eDiscovery Today partner events are available via the Events Calendar here! Check it out to see what’s coming next!
So, what do you think? Do you know the ins and outs of managing enterprise messaging data in eDiscovery? If not, attend tomorrow’s webcast! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.