Time for another thought leader interview on eDiscovery Today! This time, I’m interviewing Julia Hasenzahl, the Founder and CEO of ProSearch!
Julia Hasenzahl is the Founder and CEO of ProSearch. She is responsible for defining the vision and long-term strategy for the company alongside overseeing day-to-day operations. With a team of directors spanning all business units, Julia can realize innovation and expect operational excellence to achieve company goals in client delivery, new business development, and account retention. Prior to starting ProSearch, Julia was COO of BMC Group, a legal and compliance support service provider. After joining BMC early in the start-up process, Julia built service delivery teams and processes to support organizational growth. Following 2003’s tremendous growth, BMC was recognized in the Inc. 500, Inc. magazine’s list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. Also, during nine years at Ernst & Young, Julia held numerous practice and client support positions, including national manager of an enterprise-wide shared service function.
Many of my thought leader interviews in the past have been published in print form, but Julia agreed to conduct and publish this one as a video interview! Julia and I discussed several topics, including:
- The most significant changes from an eDiscovery standpoint since the pandemic and what the future of work will look like going forward
- The biggest eDiscovery challenges that have been introduced by migration to cloud-based office productivity platforms like O365 and G-Suite
- Recommendations do you have for automating eDiscovery workflows for data from collaboration apps
- Why the adoption of AI and machine learning seems to lag behind the hype and what can be done to get more legal professionals to be more open to adopting AI and machine learning technologies
- What legal professionals should know to address the ever-changing data privacy landscape today
- What “the Metaverse” is and what legal professionals should know about preparing for it
- Recommendations to minimize mistakes in eDiscovery processes
You can check out the interview with Julia Hasenzahl below and also in the eDiscovery Today YouTube channel here!
So, what do you think? Are you looking for best practices to address emerging eDiscovery challenges? If so, check out the interview with Julia! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: ProSearch is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.