E-Discovery Day 2022 is today! And there are several educational webinars, a trivia contest, networking opportunities, and even golf today!
E-Discovery Day is an annual event in which the e-discovery industry comes together to celebrate the vital and growing role that e-discovery plays in the legal process. It is an industry-wide, vendor-neutral celebration started and spearheaded by Exterro that includes in-person educational and networking events, online webinars, CLE opportunities, social media conversation, and more. This year, each of the four partners (the Association for Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS), the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), and eDiscovery Today) will host an educational webinar through the day, as well as many formal and informal in-person gatherings.
This year’s official E-Discovery Day events include:
- 10:00am ET: Exterro’s annual Judges Roundtable, featuring US Magistrate and District Judges sharing best practices for maintaining defensibility
- 11:30am ET: EDRM sharing insights from their new Special Masters and Discovery Mediators Bench Book
- 1:30pm ET: eDiscovery Today hosting a panel discussion of the 7 Most Important eDiscovery Cases of 2022
- 3:00pm ET: ACEDS and Hanzo discussing the State of Collaboration Data in e-discovery and litigation
- 4:30pm ET: Winner announced for the third annual Gayle O’Connor (GO) Spirit Award (join now link), spoiler alert: it’s the fabulous Sheila Grela! 😀
- 5:00pm ET: A special E-Discovery Day Kahoot hosted by David Greetham of PCForensics (join now link)
In addition to virtual events, in-person E-Discovery Day gatherings will include happy hours, trivia, networking opportunities, and golf, taking place in several locations across the country, including Atlanta, Houston, New York City, and Tampa.
You can learn more about E-Discovery Day at the E-Discovery Day website today!
And just a reminder that the eDiscovery Today State of the Industry Survey is in its last couple of days! Please consider participating here; if you do, you’ll get the report for FREE when it is published!
So, what do you think? Are you participating in E-Discovery Day 2022? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.