What can you expect for developments in security, privacy, and compliance in 2023? Check out this Cimplifi webinar to find out!
Thursday, December 8th at 1pm ET, Cimplifi will host the webinar Security, Privacy, and Compliance in 2023: Predictions, Expectations, and Preparations for Data Management in a Post-Pandemic Environment! In this webinar, you will learn:
- The trends driving an increased focus on security and privacy.
- Ways to leverage advanced analytics to promote compliance.
- Tips for preparing for a shifting focus on security, privacy, and compliance in a heightened regulatory environment.
- Strategies for exceeding heightened client expectations in a rapidly shifting economic climate.
- New ideas for overcoming lingering obstacles in security, privacy, and compliance.
Learn what the results of the 2022 eDiscovery Unfiltered report indicate about the direction of data management over the next 12 months and how your legal team can navigate current and future security, privacy, and compliance challenges in its approach from a panel of leaders including Marla Crawford, general counsel of Cimplifi, and Paul Lewis, chief executive officer of Calamu in a discussion moderated by industry analyst, Ari Kaplan! Click here to register!
So, what do you think? Are you interested to find out what you can expect for developments in 2023? If so, register for the webinar! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: Cimplifi is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.