Are you ready for the future of Healthcare Contracting? Find out what that future looks like with this webinar from Cimplifi tomorrow!
Tomorrow at noon ET, Cimplifi will host the webinar Time for a Check Up: Are You Ready for the Future of Healthcare Contracting? In this webinar, you will learn how contract lifecycle management (CLM) can be a force multiplier for your existing management systems in this upcoming solution lab with experts from Cimplifi and DocuSign. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Improve the user experience on all sides of the contracting process
- Empower internal users with best-of-breed contract technology allowing you to do more with less
- Increase transactional velocity which decreases time to revenue
- Identify and reduce revenue leakage
- Manage renegotiation rights and contractual rates and services
- Gain a holistic view of your contract portfolio, including most lucrative negotiations and unused contract escalators and clauses
Lloyd Alexander, strategy practice director of DocuSign, and Cimplifi Head of CLM, Matt Durney, will demonstrate how you can recover revenue loss, negotiate better contracts, obtain advanced reporting capabilities, and leverage advanced AI to identify and extract critical information including tabular data with CLM.
Are you ready for the future of Healthcare Contracting? If so, check it out and register for the webinar here!
So, what do you think? Do you have challenges with contract management? If so, then attend the webinar! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: Cimplifi is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the authors and speakers themselves, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.