Miami is the first stop for The Master’s Conference for 2023 next week, and you may be able to attend for FREE, courtesy of eDiscovery Today!
Next Tuesday, January 24th, the Master’s conference will be in Miami at the office of Holland & Knight LLP (701 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131). And there are several interesting topics for this day long conference, including:
- Turning Documents into Knowledge: Developing the Story of the Case
- Delivering Success for Corporate Legal Operations: Principles for Onboarding the Right Legal Technology, People, and Processes
- Cyber Data Breach Roundtable Discussion
- Modern Communications, Data and Discovery: Leveraging All Available Data to Tell the Story
- An Exercise in Developing a New Production Protocol
- Information Governance and Legal Operations Teams: The Bridge to eDiscovery Success
- Technology Showcase on Modern Data – CloudNine and Message Crawler
- Privacy – Building Your Privacy Program
Lunch will be provided and there will be a happy hour after the educational sessions. The full agenda is available here.
eDiscovery Today is excited to be an Affinity partner with the Master’s Conference and, as a partner, we have complimentary codes to offer to attend! If you work for a law firm, corporation or government entity and will be in the Miami area next Wednesday, January 24, you may be able to attend the conference for FREE, compliments of eDiscovery Today! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, if you’re interested in attending. First come, first served!
Even if you’re not able to attend for free, it’s a great value for a day of eDiscovery and legal tech education ad networking! Register here to attend!
As I mentioned, Miami is the first stop for The Master’s Conference on the 2023 conference schedule that includes 12 cities in the US and internationally. The full schedule is available here. Who wouldn’t want to be in Miami in January? 🙂
So, what do you think? Are you going to be in Miami next week and looking for great eDiscovery education and networking? Register for the Master’s conference Miami! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.