Valentine’s Day is coming up next week! Here’s a webinar from IPRO to enable you to learn and love what you do in eDiscovery!
On Wednesday, February 15th, IPRO will host the webinar Love What You Do: A Valentine’s Day webinar for eDiscovery and legal operations professionals (available here) at 1pm ET (noon CT, 10:00am PT). During this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn how software made for experts like you can take your job to the next level, as well as how to reduce data volumes, risk, time, and cost. Topics include:
- The exciting opportunities and challenges that come with working in eDiscovery and Litigation Support.
- How IPRO LIVE EDA can help streamline your discovery process, making it more efficient and accurate.
- Advanced features of IPRO LIVE EDA, like powerful search and review capabilities, advanced analytics, and data management and security features.
- Jeffrey Wolff, CEDS, Director of Corporate Solutions at IPRO; and
- Mary Mack (CEO and Chief Legal Technologist of EDRM).
As an eDiscovery expert, you know that your job is challenging, time-intensive – and incredibly rewarding. Hopefully, you already love what you do! If not, I’m sure the expertise and enthusiasm of Jeffrey and Mary will make you love it more! Click here to register and feel the love!
So, what do you think? Do you love what you do? Whether you do or not, attend the webinar! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.