Microsoft 365 is a key component for eDiscovery and security, so this webcast from HaystackID tomorrow on M365 for law firms and lawyers is timely!
Tomorrow, HaystackID will host the webcast M365 for Law Firms and Lawyers: Purview Premium eDiscovery and Security, Capabilities and War Stories (available here) at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). The team of experts will provide unbiased overviews of M365’s Premium eDiscovery, E5 Security, and Governance capabilities and tell real-life war stories about M365 (for better or for worse). Case studies will demonstrate scenarios where Microsoft security solutions have been optimized, providing end-to-end coverage and resolution of security incidents. At the conclusion of our session, legal professionals will be further equipped with knowledge about the skill sets and foundational elements necessary to leverage the capabilities of M365 E5, for streamlined eDiscovery and enhanced security.
The panel will present capabilities around:
- Gaining organizational visibility into email, documents, and chat information assets
- Managing end-to-end eDiscovery, data risks, and regulatory compliance
- Enabling legal hold, preservation, identification, collection, and filtering of M365 data
- Safeguarding and managing sensitive data across endpoints, clouds, apps, and endpoints
- Enabling role-based access to data managed inside your M365 tenant
- The benefits of full lifecycle cyber security protection and incident management through remediation with Microsoft E5
- How to deploy Microsoft security with your E5, or E3 license
- Quantifying your cyber risk and investment, understanding the cost benefits of M365 E5
Expert Panelists include:
- Jason Covey, M365 eDiscovery Consultant, Global Advisory Services, HaystackID
- Matthew L. Miller, Esq., SVP of Information Governance and Data Privacy, and Global Information Governance Advisory Services Leader, HaystackID
- Fawaad Khan, Founder and CEO, CyberMSI
- Mike Caponigro, VP of Sales, CyberMSI
Law firms have faced increased pressure to protect exponentially growing amounts of data under their management, especially since they have become major targets for bad actors seeking to profit by stealing data or encrypting data for ransom. Law firms also have unique data challenges associated with managing highly confidential and sensitive client data, alongside firm-generated privileged documents and work product, while ensuring stringent security and compliance measures. Click here to register and learn more tomorrow about the ins and outs of M365 for law firms and lawyers!
So, what do you think? Do you know the benefits and capabilities of M365 for law firms and lawyers? If not, attend tomorrow’s webcast! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Image created using Microsoft Bing’s Image Creator Powered by DALL-E, using the term “m365 and security”.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.