Atlanta is the next stop for The Master’s Conference for 2023, and you may be able to attend for FREE, courtesy of eDiscovery Today!
Next Thursday, November 9th, the Master’s Conference will be in Atlanta at the office of King & Spalding, 1180 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 1600, Atlanta, GA 30309. And there are several interesting topics for this day long conference, including:
- Discovery Disputes and Advancements in Messaging Applications
- Managing Complexities of eDiscovery in Modern Investigations to Uncover the Truth
- Legal Project Management
- Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercises: What are they, and why should your company do them?
- Navigating the Digital Maze: an interactive Session on eDiscovery Case Law & Trends in 2023
- Modern Communications, Data and Discovery: Leveraging All Available Data to Tell the Story
- Microsoft Office 365 eDiscovery Roundtable
- Multi-Language eDiscovery: Keys to Success
- Technology Showcase on Modern Data
- Mobile Data: Recent court rulings and sanctions and what they mean going forward
Lunch will be provided and there will be a happy hour after the educational sessions. The full agenda is available here.
eDiscovery Today is excited to be an Affinity partner with the Master’s Conference and, as a partner, we have complimentary codes to offer to attend! If you work for a law firm, corporation or government entity and will be in the Atlanta area on Thursday, November 9th, you may be able to attend the conference for FREE, compliments of eDiscovery Today! Reach out to me at email@example.com for more information, if you’re interested in attending. First come, first served!
Even if you’re not able to attend for free, it’s a great value for a full day of eDiscovery and legal tech education and networking! Register here to attend!
As I mentioned, Atlanta is the next stop for The Master’s Conference on the 2023 conference schedule that includes 13 cities in the US and internationally. The full schedule is available here. Come to “Hotlanta” – when it’s not hot! 😉
So, what do you think? Are you going to be in Atlanta and looking for great eDiscovery education and networking? Register for the Master’s conference Atlanta! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.