It’s been a busy couple of weeks for Hanzo, so I conducted an interview with Dave Ruel of Hanzo to discuss that, and gen AI trends for eDiscovery.
In case you missed it, Hanzo announced the release of Spotlight AI, the market’s first tool designed for automated conversational relevancy assessment, last week! And, yesterday, Hanzo announced that it won “Best Use of AI for eDiscovery” in the 2023 LegalTech Breakthrough Awards Program!
My discussion with Dave related to:
- the benefits and capabilities Spotlight AI provides for eDiscovery professionals
- what makes Spotlight AI unique compared to other generative AI offerings in eDiscovery
- the importance of transparent results in AI
- an example workflow of when and how Spotlight AI could be used in a litigation case
- how the emergence of generative AI will impact how legal professionals conduct eDiscovery and how soon we will see some of these changes become widely accepted, and
- when Spotlight AI will be widely available for use by customers.
Dave is a super sharp guy, and he laughs at my jokes which makes him a great guy too (at least in my book). 😉 Check out my thought leader interview with Dave Ruel of Hanzo below!
So, what do you think? Are you looking to leverage generative AI in eDiscovery? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: Hanzo is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.