A couple of months ago, Hanzo and the Association of Certified eDiscovery Professionals (ACEDS) launched the second annual Hanzo and ACEDS Collaboration Data Survey. Now it’s time to review the results and Hanzo and ACEDS will be hosting a webinar to discuss those results next week! And I’ll be part of the discussion!
The Hanzo and ACEDS webinar 2021 Survey Results: The State of Collaboration Data & Corporate Readiness will be conducted next Tuesday, December 7th at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT) and the speakers will be:
- Brad Harris, VP of Product, Hanzo
- Mike Quartararo, CEDS, President, ACEDS
- Doug Austin, Editor, eDiscovery Today
In this survey, Hanzo and ACEDS have established the first industry benchmark for collaboration data as a source for discovery, assessing organizational readiness for litigation response now and in the future. Brad, Mike and I will discuss these important survey findings and analyze what these benchmarks suggest regarding organization preparedness for responding to preservation and discovery obligations. That will include topics from the survey such as:
- Current primary messaging collaboration platform
- How integral collaboration platforms are to organizations today and in 12 months
- Retention policies for messaging collaboration content
- Preservation of collaboration content
- Inclusion of messaging collaboration content within the scope of discovery today and in 12 months
- Response to requests for production and internal investigations
- Conﬁdence in existing processes to eﬃciently collect and produce collaboration content
- Plans to invest in a solution to defensibly preserve and/or collect collaboration data; and
- Your biggest worry regarding your organization’s/client’s use of collaboration platforms
Collaboration apps are certainly a topic everyone’s talking about in eDiscovery and I’ve already published as many as 84 blog posts in less than two years for which collaboration apps are either the primary topic or are at least mentioned as a part of the eDiscovery landscape today. So, please join us next Tuesday – register here!
So, what do you think? How integral are collaboration platforms are to your organization today? Find out how integral they are to other organizations in the Hanzo and ACEDS webinar next Tuesday! And please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: Hanzo is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.