Recently, I sat down for an interview with Sharon Nelson and John Simek on their excellent Digital Detectives podcast series to discuss ILTACON 2022.
- Why I decided to go this year
- How this year’s conference compared to last year’s (the title to the podcast interview is a clue)
- What were the surprises associated with the word cloud I put together before the conference
- What the highlights and lowlights were for this year’s conference
- How ILTACON stacks up with other legal tech conferences in attendance and educational content from an eDiscovery perspective
- What the dialogue is regarding cybersecurity at conferences like ILTACON
- How in-person legal tech conferences have changed since the pandemic
- Factors that organizations consider today in deciding whether to attend a legal tech conference
- The future of in-person legal tech conferences in terms of benefits and challenges
I even sing during the interview! Don’t worry, it’s brief. 🙂
As always, I had a great time “talking shop” with Sharon and John on Digital Detectives! You can check out our 27-minute interview here.
And, because I’m discussing ILTACON one more time, I get to use this line one more time: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! Enjoy! 😀
So, what do you think? What were your highlights and lowlights of ILTACON? Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.