Washington DC is the next stop for The Master’s Conference for 2023, and you may be able to attend for FREE, courtesy of eDiscovery Today!
On Tuesday and Wednesday, May 23rd and 24th, the Master’s Conference will be in Washington DC at the office of Sidley Austin LLP (1501 K Street Northwest #600, Washington, DC 20005). And there are several interesting topics for this two-day long conference, including:
- On the Cutting Edge of Short Message Review: Slicing, Search, Review and More
- Managing Complexities of eDiscovery in Modern Investigations to Uncover the Truth
- Cyber and Data Breach Roundtable
- Generative AI: Uses, Risks and Impacts
- Modern Communications, Data and Discovery: Leveraging All Available Data to Tell the Story
- Privacy – Building Your Privacy Program
- Technology Showcase on Modern Data
- What To Do When The Government Has Its Eyes On You
- An Exercise in Developing a New Production Protocol
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Health and Wellness in the Legal Industry
Lunch will be provided on the first day and there will be a happy hour after the educational sessions on the first day. The full agenda is available here.
eDiscovery Today is excited to be an Affinity partner with the Master’s Conference and, as a partner, we have complimentary codes to offer to attend! If you work for a law firm, corporation or government entity and will be in the Washington DC area on Tuesday and Wednesday, May 23rd and 24th, you may be able to attend the conference for FREE, compliments of eDiscovery Today! Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, if you’re interested in attending. First come, first served!
Even if you’re not able to attend for free, it’s a great value for two days of eDiscovery and legal tech education and networking! Register here to attend!
As I mentioned, Washington DC is the next stop for The Master’s Conference on the 2023 conference schedule that includes 12 cities in the US and internationally. The full schedule is available here. Come to Washington DC and enjoy the Spring! 😉
So, what do you think? Are you going to be in Washington DC and looking for great eDiscovery education and networking? Register for the Master’s conference Washington DC! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.