Tomorrow, HaystackID will host the webcast Targeted Remote Collections for iOS and Android Devices: Challenges and Considerations for Sourcing Tools and Teams (available here) at noon ET (11am CT, 9am PT). Join their expert panel as they discuss targeted remote collections for iOS and Android devices, focusing on the unique challenges and considerations involved in these time-sensitive and complex projects. One key to mobile device service deliveries is consistent, standardized reporting across all devices and services. Learn about best practices for sourcing tools and teams and for device and service reporting in the age of mobile technology. Highlights:
- Delve into the importance of standardized and consistent reporting in mobile device collections, as it contributes to ensuring accurate and reliable results across all devices and services.
- Understand the complexities of targeted remote collections for iOS and Android devices, and how they impact digital forensics and eDiscovery collections professionals.
- Explore the various challenges involved in remote collections, such as data privacy, data security, and device encryption.
- Learn about the importance of sourcing the right tools and teams for time-sensitive and complex collections projects, including expertise in mobile forensics, eDiscovery tools, and data analysis.
- Discover best practices for the sourcing of tools and teams in remote collections projects, such as evaluating software solutions, conducting vendor assessments, and ensuring effective communication.
- Understand the role of technology in remote collections, including the use of specialized software and tools for data extraction, analysis, and review.
- Gain insights on how to mitigate risks associated with targeted remote collections and time-sensitive, complex projects.
Expert Panelists include:
- John Wilson, ACE, AME, CBE, Chief Information Security Officer and President of Forensics, HaystackID
- Todd Tabor, Vice President of Forensics, HaystackID
- Rene Novoa, Director of Forensics, HaystackID
The digital landscape is constantly evolving, and with it, the challenges faced by digital forensics and eDiscovery collections professionals. So, click here to register and learn more about targeted remote collections for iOS and Android devices tomorrow!
So, what do you think? Does your organization struggle with collection from mobile devices? If so, attend tomorrow’s webcast! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclosure: HaystackID is an Educational Partner and sponsor of eDiscovery Today
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.