New York is the next stop for The Master’s Conference for 2023, and you may be able to attend for FREE, courtesy of eDiscovery Today!
Next Wednesday, October 18th, the Master’s Conference will be in New York at the office of Morgan Lewis, 101 Park Ave., New York, NY 10178-0060. And there are several interesting topics for this day long conference, including:
- The Right Team for the Job: Criteria for Selecting an eDiscovery Service Provider
- Gen AI May Be a Game-Changer for Legal – But Change Management Will Determine its Success
- The Long and Winding Road to Producing Short Form Messages
- Mastering the Text Message Review Process: A practical guide from Ingestion to Production
- Modern Communications, Data and Discovery: Leveraging All Available Data to Tell the Story
- Investigating fraud cases more efficiently using compliance analytics, machine learning, and AI
- Exploring the Ethics of AI in the Legal Realm
- Revolutionizing Data Management: The Synergy of IG and eDiscovery
- Data Preservation in the Modern Tech Stack
- Defining Technology Competence: It’s Been over 10 Years and We Still Don’t Have an Answer?
- Generative AI and the Future of eDiscovery
Lunch will be provided and there will be a happy hour after the educational sessions. The full agenda is available here.
eDiscovery Today is excited to be an Affinity partner with the Master’s Conference and, as a partner, we have complimentary codes to offer to attend! If you work for a law firm, corporation or government entity and will be in the New York area on Wednesday, October 18th, you may be able to attend the conference for FREE, compliments of eDiscovery Today! Reach out to me at email@example.com for more information, if you’re interested in attending. First come, first served!
Even if you’re not able to attend for free, it’s a great value for a full day of eDiscovery and legal tech education and networking! Register here to attend!
As I mentioned, New York is the next stop for The Master’s Conference on the 2023 conference schedule that includes 13 cities in the US and internationally. The full schedule is available here. Come to New York – it’s not that cold yet! 😉
So, what do you think? Are you going to be in New York and looking for great eDiscovery education and networking? Register for the Master’s conference New York! Please share any comments you might have or if you’d like to know more about a particular topic.
Disclaimer: The views represented herein are exclusively the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views held by my employer, my partners or my clients. eDiscovery Today is made available solely for educational purposes to provide general information about general eDiscovery principles and not to provide specific legal advice applicable to any particular circumstance. eDiscovery Today should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a lawyer you have retained and who has agreed to represent you.